Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Plumbrella

Fell in love with these black Plumbrellas from Aerosoles when le bf pulled me into a Sincere late afternoon. There was a sale. We had just finished watching 最强喜事 or All's Well, Ends Well (always amused by the use of cliched proverbs in Hong Kong films titles) and were headed to the flower market (花市). Perhaps it was because we walked into the dark theater with extremely low expectations - le andy eyes read a critique that gave it a 2.5 out of 5 - we did get a few laughs out of it. And misty-eyed on my part. But that is no surprise. I digress. Anyway, these babies were on sale for HK$699 which equates to roughly US$90 and they looked and felt gorgeous. The elongated legs, the black soles, I could feel my materialistic instincts urging to purchase these Plumbrellas. Thankfully I staid put and came to my senses and just now I checked online they were only retailing for US$40-US$80 or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment